The Island RPG
Welcome to The Island, where nothing is certain, all has been lost but still.. The Beasts, former humans, that roam The Island seek a better life for themselves out of the ashes of a world forgotten by nearly everyone.

What will you be changed into?
The Island RPG
Welcome to The Island, where nothing is certain, all has been lost but still.. The Beasts, former humans, that roam The Island seek a better life for themselves out of the ashes of a world forgotten by nearly everyone.

What will you be changed into?
The Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the island: will you survive, be changed, or die?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Out Of Character CBox
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age RP I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:48 pm

» Digimon Forum RP: Rebirth
Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age RP I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:44 am

» Nuke Town
Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age RP I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:57 am

» Natsu Dragneel Role Play
Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age RP I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:02 pm

» Potter's Army
Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age RP I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun May 25, 2014 4:44 am

» | Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active
Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age RP I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:08 am

» [pb] Kohaku Region, a zombie pkmn route game
Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age RP I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:52 am

» Hogwarts: A Time of Change
Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age RP I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:06 am

» Godai
Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age RP I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:01 pm

Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WV

Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age RP Empty
PostSubject: Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age RP   Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age RP I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:57 pm

Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age RP 83b9a638-103b-4986-8dcc-52aeb3a702fa_zps2daa5608

Three and a half years have passed since the end of the Fifth Blight, the Warden has disappeared, and turmoil plagues Thedas. The Circles of Magi are at odds with the Chantry, Elves everywhere begin to act out against their oppressors, and their are whispers or strange occurrences involving spirits across the world. Meanwhile, underground, the Dwarves attempt to adjust to King Bhelen's new rules while fighting the Darkspawn at their gate. Dragons sightings are becoming more and more common as the Age rolls on.

Warden's Vigil is one of the longest running Dragon Age RP communities, having been around since February of 2010. We invite you to take a look at our forum and come help us grow!
Back to top Go down

Warden's Vigil: A Dragon Age RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Island RPG :: ~General~ :: Advertisements :: Link backs-
Jump to: