The Island RPG
Welcome to The Island, where nothing is certain, all has been lost but still.. The Beasts, former humans, that roam The Island seek a better life for themselves out of the ashes of a world forgotten by nearly everyone.

What will you be changed into?
The Island RPG
Welcome to The Island, where nothing is certain, all has been lost but still.. The Beasts, former humans, that roam The Island seek a better life for themselves out of the ashes of a world forgotten by nearly everyone.

What will you be changed into?
The Island RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the island: will you survive, be changed, or die?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Out Of Character CBox
Latest topics
» Mirage Hearts
Sydney Jane Mayes *Vampire Leader* I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:48 pm

» Digimon Forum RP: Rebirth
Sydney Jane Mayes *Vampire Leader* I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:44 am

» Nuke Town
Sydney Jane Mayes *Vampire Leader* I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:57 am

» Natsu Dragneel Role Play
Sydney Jane Mayes *Vampire Leader* I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:02 pm

» Potter's Army
Sydney Jane Mayes *Vampire Leader* I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun May 25, 2014 4:44 am

» | Incandescence | post apocalyptic wolf RPG, very active
Sydney Jane Mayes *Vampire Leader* I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sun May 18, 2014 2:08 am

» [pb] Kohaku Region, a zombie pkmn route game
Sydney Jane Mayes *Vampire Leader* I_icon_minitimeby Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:52 am

» Hogwarts: A Time of Change
Sydney Jane Mayes *Vampire Leader* I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:06 am

» Godai
Sydney Jane Mayes *Vampire Leader* I_icon_minitimeby Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:01 pm

Sydney Jane Mayes *Vampire Leader*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sydney Jane Mayes
Head Admin
Sydney Jane Mayes

Sydney Jane Mayes *Vampire Leader* Empty
PostSubject: Sydney Jane Mayes *Vampire Leader*   Sydney Jane Mayes *Vampire Leader* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:20 pm

~Basic information~

Name: Sydney Jane Mayes

BirthPlace: The Island

Species: Vampire (Leader)

Appearance: Sydney is of average height, with long brown hair. Her eyes are oval shaped, their coloring being a mix of dark brown and grey. Her body is of average build, but her skin is paler then a normal human as she does not go out in Sunlight. She has no tattoos, but does have a small birth mark on the back of her neck.

Physical trademarks: A small birth mark on the back of her neck, ears pierced.

Spoken Languages: English, Spanish.

PreIsland/Scientists roots: Island resident

Sexual orientation: Bisexual

Personality: Before the scientists came, Sydney was a lively, chatty and generally friendly and helpful young member of the island community. However, since being turned into one of the beasts, she has became withdrawn, only speaking when she feels it is necessary and when there is no other choice. She rarely speaks to those outside of her species. She is cynical and uptight, seeing danger in the most normal of situations. She has a very hard time trusting people, scared they are working with the scientists to shatter the little piece of an existence she has worked hard to get since loosing everything with their arrival.

~History~

Family History:

Sydney was born to John and Mary Mayes. She had 2 younger sisters, Lucy and Chloe. She never knew either set of her grandparents, both having passed away before she was born.

Childhood/History up to now:

Sydney grew up on The Island. Her childhood was a happy and full one, full of laughter and fun. Her parents loved her, and her 2 younger sisters to the ends of the earth and beyond. Sydney thrived in school, she had been due to leave the Island to attend university on the Main Land just 10 days after the Island was cut off. She does not know what story was used to cover up her none arrival, but hope had long died within her that a search and rescue mission had been sent to find her, and be her savoir.  

After the Island was cut off, Sydney, along with all the people she knew and loved, watched people seemingly disappearing in the dead of night. When they realised what was happening, that something deadly and life changing had happened upon them, it was too late for either her, or the others to do anything. Hope faded, the light in her eyes was extinguished after her family were taken, only her being left behind, and she never heard from them again.

After she had been taken to The Lab Complex, one of the last Original Residents of the Island to be taken, she searched in vain for her family, but the hope had truly gone and she never did catch even a glimpse of them. She can remember them all, picturing them whenever she closes her eyes, even a few years on from when she last saw them.

After being turned, she was kicked out, thrown into the wilderness of the Island like she was nothing more then trash to be thrown into a litter can. She saw the same hopelessness in the eyes of the others who had been turned into the same as her that tore her apart. She knew they needed to band together, and so, after proving herself as a natural leader in the days before the scientist had come, she became their leader, their light in the dark. Although the hope has still gone, she does her best for the group she calls her own, never letting them see just how she is effected by the events that happened when they 1st came, welcoming the newly turned into the groups ranks, never letting them see she is the same as them, merely hoping for the misery that has become her life to end.    

Island History:

Sydney stood in the garden of her familys large, detached house in the city of the Islands main, and only city. She was watching her sisters play, smiling as she watched them interact and run around. My girls she thought to herself, wondering almost aloud at how she would cope when she left. She knew she would miss them ever so much, but with internet access both at the Uni she was to attend and here at home, she knew she would have plenty of chance to see them, even if it was only a computer screen.

She looked up, frowning slightly as the sky seemed to fall for a second, but after blinking, she was sure she had imagined it. Her mind turned to the building being erected outside the city, around half a mile south, near to the beach they often visited in the summer. Just a bunch of rich people building a hotel or something she thought to herself, she had heard the whispers of a multi millionaire seeing potential in the Island... Just a hotel.. She had no reason to know that it was to be the start of a nightmare, but one from which she would never wake, for it was as real as she.

~Role Play Sample~

Sydney stood in the caves which her and the other Vampires called their home. She was looking down in the locket she wore around her neck. Inside each side was a picture of one of her sisters. It had been their gift to her when she had turned 18. Her hands trembled as she held it. 2 years and they are still as real as they always had been. She didn't need the pictures, she could still picture them as clear in her head as if she had seen them just yesterday. My girls she thought, anger building inside her once more, as it always did when she thought of having lost them.

I should have protected them better.. It was always the same, the feelings of anger, the feelings of regret.. The feelings of not having been good enough to save them. She could not think rationally that there had been no way to protect them, no way to prevent the evil doings that had acquired on the Island since the Scientists had moved in.

"Sydney.. We need you quick, we've found another." The voice of one of her more trusted peers came from the darkness.

She closed the locket, her hands still trembling the same as they had before. Time to do her duty, time to welcome another to their ranks. They were growing, and she had spoken to each new comer to her group.. They were getting worse, they were taking what they had no right to take. Offering things they knew they could not see through. One day.. One day, I will personally see to the death of every one of you, and you will never hurt another human being or beast again. I'm coming for you, ready or not.
Back to top Go down
https://theislandrpg.rpg-board.net
Terra Brekke
Head Admin
Terra Brekke

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Jane Mayes *Vampire Leader*   Sydney Jane Mayes *Vampire Leader* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:56 pm

Approved

With pleasure! Awesome app Syd Wink
Back to top Go down
Sydney Jane Mayes
Head Admin
Sydney Jane Mayes

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Jane Mayes *Vampire Leader*   Sydney Jane Mayes *Vampire Leader* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:58 pm

Yay! Thank you my dear <3
Back to top Go down
https://theislandrpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sydney Jane Mayes *Vampire Leader*   Sydney Jane Mayes *Vampire Leader* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sydney Jane Mayes *Vampire Leader*
Page 1 of 1